- 1/8" thick backboard
- 1/8" thick frame with scored corners
- 1/8" thick lettering
- Placement template to help with gluing
All pieces are laser cut and ready for painting.
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT:
- Paintbrushes or foam brushes
- Glue - Super Glue, Gorilla Glue, E6000 or wood glue
- Sealer if desired.
- Hanging supplies if you want to hang the finished project on the wall.
Acrylic paints are perfect for this project, especially metallic. Once painted, you can finish the project by using wood glue or super glue to glue it all together, and finish it off with a coat of acrylic sealer if desired.
This project is light enough to hang on your wall using the 3M Command Strips.